Creating the GCP Credential File
Before you can add a Cloud Extension in GCP using the Velostrata Web Manager, you need to export your private key from your GCP console. You must have completed the steps in this article before you can perform the steps below.
- Login to your GCP Console
- Navigate to IAM & Admin > Service Accounts
- Find the Velostrata service account you created that ends in “mgmt-sa”. The name we recommended in our documentation is “velos-gcp-mgmt-sa”.
- Find the actions menu to the right of that account and click that menu and select the Create key option.
- Select JSON as your Key type and click Create.
- Download the file for usage later.