Viewing the Velostrata vSphere Connectivity Alarm in the Velostrata Manager
You can view a connectivity to vSphere alarm in the Velostrata Manager. You can also create a support bundle from the configuration page.
To view the vSphere connectivity alarm in the Velostrata Web Manager:
1. Open a Web browser and navigate to the Velostrata Manager Virtual Appliance IP address, for example,
2. Click the System Settings icon.
3. Login when prompted with username 'localsupport'. Use your Velostrata Subscription ID or GCP Billing ID as your password.
4. Click the View System Alarms (x) button.
5. This brings up a prompt with all system alarms currently.