Setting Bandwidth Throttling for Migration
You can prevent network saturation for migration loads by setting bandwidth throttling for migration traffic (this does not apply to on-demand traffic).
Via Velostrata Web Management
1. Open a Web browser and navigate to the Velostrata Manager Virtual Appliance IP address.
2. Click System Settings.
3. Login with username 'localsupport' and use your Velostrata Subscription ID (or GCP billing ID) as your password.
4. Click the Network settings tab.
5. Check the box next to Set storage migration rate limit to
6. Enter the limit in megabits per second (maximum value of 10000000).
7. Click Save.