Delete a Test Clone
1. Login to your Velostrata Web Manager at HTTP://VELO_IP
2. Click the Runbook Automation tab.
3. Login with 'apiuser' for the username and use your GCP Billing ID for the password.
4. Click Start New Job
5. Define a job name, select your runbook inventory CSV file (which lists the test clone instances you are about to stop).
6. Select Delete Test Clones from the drop down.
7. Click Start.
For more information on using Runbooks, please visit this section.
- On the vSphere Web Client, select Datacenter > Velostrata > Delete Clone
- Enter the number that appears in the box and click OK.
The process of deleting the Test Clone can be viewed on the Task Console by monitoring the created vSphere task:
The process can also be monitored via the Velostrata portlet: